Ans: This is a common issue many users face, but you need not worry. When an issue like this arises, it means that the e-way bill system was unable to get your contact details (mobile number or email address) for your GSTIN from the GST Common Portal (www.gst.gov.in). You may need to update your phone number on the GST portal to get the GST registration-based authentication code. Please contact the GST helpdesk (email@example.com) for assistance.
- Why is the e-way bill required?
- What is the common portal for generation of e-way bill?
- I have already registered with the GST Portal. Should I need to register again on the eWay Portal?
- Whenever I am trying to register, the system says there is no contact (Mobile) number with this GSTIN in GST Common Portal, how should I resolve this issue?
- What is TRANSIN or Transporter ID?
- How does the unregistered transporter get his unique id or transporter id?
- I am unable to enroll as a transporter as the system is saying ‘PAN details are not validated’?
- Whenever I am trying to login, the system says ‘Your account has been frozen’. How should I resolve this issue?
- What should I do if I do not remember my username and password?
- Who all can generate the e-way bill?