Ans: This should not happen if you enter the PAN number correctly as GSTIN as well as TRANSIN are linked to the PAN database. However, this may happen when the PAN details (the name and number) that you enter are not validated by the CBDT/Income Tax system. To rectify this, enter the same name and number as mentioned in the income tax database.
- Why is the e-way bill required?
- What is the common portal for generation of e-way bill?
- I have already registered with the GST Portal. Should I need to register again on the eWay Portal?
- Whenever I am trying to register, the system says there is no contact (Mobile) number with this GSTIN in GST Common Portal, how should I resolve this issue?
- What is TRANSIN or Transporter ID?
- How does the unregistered transporter get his unique id or transporter id?
- I am unable to enroll as a transporter as the system is saying ‘PAN details are not validated’?
- Whenever I am trying to login, the system says ‘Your account has been frozen’. How should I resolve this issue?
- What should I do if I do not remember my username and password?
- Who all can generate the e-way bill?