Ans: Unregistered transporters can get their unique ID through the EWB portal. The EWB system, on receiving all required information, generates the Transporter ID. The TRANSIN is a 15-digit number, based on PAN and state code, similar to GSTIN. This number can be shared by the transporters with their clients so that they can enter it when generating e-way bills.
- Why is the e-way bill required?
- What is the common portal for generation of e-way bill?
- I have already registered with the GST Portal. Should I need to register again on the eWay Portal?
- Whenever I am trying to register, the system says there is no contact (Mobile) number with this GSTIN in GST Common Portal, how should I resolve this issue?
- What is TRANSIN or Transporter ID?
- How does the unregistered transporter get his unique id or transporter id?
- I am unable to enroll as a transporter as the system is saying ‘PAN details are not validated’?
- Whenever I am trying to login, the system says ‘Your account has been frozen’. How should I resolve this issue?
- What should I do if I do not remember my username and password?
- Who all can generate the e-way bill?