Ans: TRANSIN, or Transporter ID, is a 15-digit unique number generated by the EWB system for unregistered transporters after they enroll. TRANSIN is based on the state code, PAN, and Check digit, similar to GSTIN. This number can be shared by the transporter with his clients, who can use it to generate e-way bills.
- Why is the e-way bill required?
- What is the common portal for generation of e-way bill?
- I have already registered with the GST Portal. Should I need to register again on the eWay Portal?
- Whenever I am trying to register, the system says there is no contact (Mobile) number with this GSTIN in GST Common Portal, how should I resolve this issue?
- What is TRANSIN or Transporter ID?
- How does the unregistered transporter get his unique id or transporter id?
- I am unable to enroll as a transporter as the system is saying ‘PAN details are not validated’?
- Whenever I am trying to login, the system says ‘Your account has been frozen’. How should I resolve this issue?
- What should I do if I do not remember my username and password?
- Who all can generate the e-way bill?