Ans: Your account may be frozen either because of the deactivation of your GSTIN on the GST Common Portal or you have cancelled your registration. To rectify this, please visit the GST Common Portal. Check the status of your GSTIN under the tab that says ‘search taxpayer’. In case you are not able to log into the e-way bill portal but can log into the GST portal, lodge a complaint at https://selfservice.gstsystem.in.
- Why is the e-way bill required?
- What is the common portal for generation of e-way bill?
- I have already registered with the GST Portal. Should I need to register again on the eWay Portal?
- Whenever I am trying to register, the system says there is no contact (Mobile) number with this GSTIN in GST Common Portal, how should I resolve this issue?
- What is TRANSIN or Transporter ID?
- How does the unregistered transporter get his unique id or transporter id?
- I am unable to enroll as a transporter as the system is saying ‘PAN details are not validated’?
- Whenever I am trying to login, the system says ‘Your account has been frozen’. How should I resolve this issue?
- What should I do if I do not remember my username and password?
- Who all can generate the e-way bill?