Ans: The most common portal for generation of the e-way bill is the government portal – http://ewaybillgst.nic.in. An e-way bill is an electronic way bill generated for the movement of goods. Without an e-way bill, a GST registered person cannot move goods in a vehicle with value exceeding Rs. 50,000 (single invoice/bill/delivery challan).
- Why is the e-way bill required?
- What is the common portal for generation of e-way bill?
- I have already registered with the GST Portal. Should I need to register again on the eWay Portal?
- Whenever I am trying to register, the system says there is no contact (Mobile) number with this GSTIN in GST Common Portal, how should I resolve this issue?
- What is TRANSIN or Transporter ID?
- How does the unregistered transporter get his unique id or transporter id?
- I am unable to enroll as a transporter as the system is saying ‘PAN details are not validated’?
- Whenever I am trying to login, the system says ‘Your account has been frozen’. How should I resolve this issue?
- What should I do if I do not remember my username and password?
- Who all can generate the e-way bill?