It is important to note that GST registration is State- specific. Hence, taxpayers must select the State where they are applying for the registration.
- What is a GST Registration?
- How can I apply for the GST registration? What is the step-wise process?
- Why should I obtain a GST Registration?
- Where are the prerequisites of documents for registration on the GST Portal?
- Can I get GST Registration without PAN?
- If a taxpayer doesn’t have a DSC or Aadhaar card, is it possible to print the registration application & send it via speed-post or in person to the GST department?
- Is there a prescribed format set by GST portal for uploading the documents or photographs while applying for a new GST registration?
- If my principal place of business is one state but I am applying for a new registration in another state. Which state should I select for registration?
- Can I save my new GST registration application? How long can I access this application?
- How do I track the status of my registration application?