No. Once suo moto GST Registration cancellation is completed, then no amendments will be allowed. Hence, taxpayers cannot update their Mobile number or Email address after GSTIN cancellation.
- Which circumstances can lead to cancellation of your GST Registration?
- Will a taxpayer be notified before cancellation of the GST Registration?
- What is the duration within which I need to file a response to the show-cause notice regarding the GST registration cancellation?
- What will happen once Show Cause Notice is dropped?
- What will be the effective date of cancelation of GSTIN from the date of issuance of the SCN?
- If my GST Registration is cancelled, does it mean that I have no GST return liabilities?
- Will the Suo moto Cancellation of registration be initiated separately for each act?
- What happens once GST Registration is cancelled?
- Can taxpayers login to the GST portal after suo moto cancellation of GST Registration?
- Can taxpayers update their Mobile number or Email address after suo moto cancellation of GST Registration?